Nhan Dat Construction Company: builds prestigious townhouses.
Reinforcing the foundation of the work: Depending on the ground conditions and construction conditions, the type of foundation will be decided (eg: Single foundation, Ice foundation, raft foundation, Pressed pile foundation, bored pile foundation) . This section will quote a specific price after surveying, then proceed to make private contract(if any), final settlement according to the actual situation at the construction site.
I:CONSTRUCTION AREA BECAUSED AS FOLLOWS.
A: Single nail 25% area.
B:Pile foundation :
For works with ground floor area > 60m2:
- Tall house > 4 floors (not counting the ground): Foundation base on reinforced concrete pile foundation, bored piles calculated for 50% of the area.
- Houses ≤ 4 floors high: Foundation base on reinforced concrete pile foundation, bored piles calculate 40% of the area.
C: Ice foundation calculates 50% of the area.
Note the ground background:
NAN DAT Company poured 10mm thick reinforced concrete on the ground floor at no extra cost.<3
2:FLOOR: separate from foundation.
- +The tunnel has a depth of 1m – 1.3m compared to the sidewalk code for 150% of the area.
- +The tunnel has a depth of 1.4m – 2.0m compared to the pavement code for 200% of the area.
- +The tunnel has a depth of 2.0m greater than the pavement code for 250% of the area.
- +Under 20m2, there are columns, pouring pedestals, building fences, paving bricks, 70% of the cost.
- +Over 20m2 with pouring columns, pouring pedestals, building fences, paving bricks, 50% charge.
+Ground floor 100% of the area.
+Mezzanine floor calculated 100% at the location where the floor is poured + 50% of the remaining area.
Upstairs 100% of the area (including balconies).
Empty cell in the house:
— Having an area of less than 8m2 is calculated as a normal floor (counting each cell separately).
— With an area of 8m2 to less than 25m2, 60% of the area
— Having an area over 25m2, 50% of the area.
The covered part counts for 100% of the area, the front-to-back terrace counts for 60% of the area.
Tole roofs are charged 40%
The roof is usually 70% charged
Reinforced concrete (BTCT) roof 60% (including labor + raw materials for bricklaying)
Slanted reinforced concrete roof: 100% area
DIFFERENCE DIFFERENT COMPANIES
You can refer to the samples of townhouses on the fanpage Nhan Dat construction company .